Friday, July 29, 2011

Oliver!

This is a quickie, post, but I've been meaning to do this for a while. I'm finally posting some pictures from my middle school's production of the musical Oliver!.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with either the musical, movie or the original book written by Charles Dickens (Oliver Twist), you can read about it on the IMDb page.

I played the part of Nancy. It was a really fun part. I got to have a British accent. Boyakasha.

All photos taken by Ted Rodriguez.

 That's me, dead. And my friend Esme (who you will hear much more about very soon!), playing the part of Nancy's best friend, Bet, crying over my dead body.

 Me and my darling little friend Naomi, playing the part of the Artful Dodger. This is from the song "I'd Do Anything."

 Also from "I'd Do Anything." See the cute little 6th graders in the back? Those are the member's of Fagin's gang.

 This is at the end of the bar scene when we sang the song "Oom Pah Pah." That was a fun one.
 That's me, singing "As Long As He Needs Me."

Singin' again.

There ya are! If you were confused about what the links where, they're the links to the videos of me and the cast singing the songs that I mentioned. Here are the rest of them (they're on this YouTube page):

Click here!

2 comments:

  1. aahh i miss it :( i was watching the video and laughing at my awkward skirt length..love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so beautiful in these pics!!! wow ur new hair would have been poifect (is that what i said that was so funny?) 4 Oliver. haha

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!