Sunday, July 10, 2011

Accio Black Chiffon Maxi Skirt!

As you can see, I've been reading a lot of Harry Potter. For those of you ignorant Muggles, Accio is a Summoning Charm, used to summon items (no der.). And all of a sudden (the sudden? I've never known which one it is), I've fallen in love with black chiffon maxi skirts. They've been popping up everywhere, and I saw a woman wearing one the other day, and I was like, "That is gorgeous, I'd love one of those."

So I went to my trusty source, urbanoutfitters.com, and searched "black chiffon maxi skirt," and it brought me right to this beauty:
Sparkle & Fade Maxi Pleated Chiffon Skirt: $59.

I forgot to mention, it's also pleated. Pleated maxi skirts have been on everyone's radar lately. Of course I first saw them on the Man Repeller, but also all over the internet:
 A Chictopian

 From Harper's Bazaar

 Blogger from blog "Miss Pandora"

 Blogger from blog "Late Afternoon"

 From Harper's Bazaar

From Harper's Bazaar

Blogger from blog "Stolen From Grandma"

See why I want one now??? I wish money weren't one of Gamp's Laws of Elemental Transfiguration... (I assume it would be, if you can't make food out of thin air.)

Vivint is giving away $1.25 Million to charities. Help us win!

1 comment:

  1. I just found one thrifting today, and found you looking for ways to style it. Thanks for your post!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!