Wednesday, July 13, 2011

FITting In At FIT: Day 3

Where to start.
Well, I have to be quick today because I'm on a very tight schedule.

Classes were good today.

I have an outfit to show you, but I'd just like you to know that I'd already changed out of it twice before getting back into it when I got home at 9:30 so my mom could take pictures. This was all after we'd gone to the gym, then to 15th and 10th to do yoga in the park, where it started hailing/tornado-ing 10 minutes in, and my mom, sister and I ran barefoot across the street to wait it out, and then after some bipolar-ness ensued (courtesy of my mom and sister, my view did not waver), I went back in to the park to continue my yoga class by myself (my sister and mom went to a bathroom, then came back after the good part) with maybe two dozen other hard core yogis and our awesome instructor named Justin, and while doing triangle pose, we saw a double rainbow, and Justin helped me do a headstand on a grassy, slippery incline and without a wall, and my hair was insane but it was awesome. I had a great time. That's possibly the longest sentence I've ever written but at least I got it all out right?

So now you know why my hair looks crazy in these pictures.
And you can't even see the frizz from here.

 Nice backdrop, eh?

Shirt: my mom's, you must recognize it by now
Shortalls (overall shorts, if you will): London London via Saver's
Socks: Urban Outfitters
Platform wedges: DV by Dolce Vita via Zappo's
Necklace: you can't see it, but it's a Spongebob necklace. It was a present from my cousin Emma. She gives the best gifts.

Gettin' mah creep on.
Also please see the hair. Cute, huh?

The reason I'm on a tight schedule is because I finished the last Harry Potter book last night, which means I've got to watch the 7th movie tonight, and not tomorrow, because we won't be home in time tomorrow, because we're meeting Mich so we can HP it up together and such. I need to eat now bye

Vivint is giving away $1.25 Million to charities. Help us win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!