Thursday, July 7, 2011

Independence Day Continued

Here are those pictures I was telling you about, the non-outfit ones I took at my grandma's house on July 4th.


 The fams.


 There's a dragonfly perched on that thing there. It kept on flying away and coming back, but I was too terrified to go any closer. I had to use the zoom function on my camera.


 This color arrangement was actually an accident.


 My grandma's beautiful hydrangeas.

 My grandma's pool.

This is her little robot that cleans her pool. He's got a name, but I can't remember it.

I also want to give a little shout-out to Jewel. She wrote the absolute sweetest blog post about me, that you can read here. I'm sure she'd love it if you followed her blog.

I also just spent the last few hours watching the live premiere of the last Harry Potter film, and it was a terribly emotional experience. My body had actually gone weak at a few points throughout. One of those points was when none other than the love of my life, Darren Criss, showed up on the red carpet, doing these adorable little jumps, like this one: (I took a screenshot, that's why it's blurry.)


I was so overwhelmed by all of it that I just need to go and read the books. That's the only solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!