Sunday, July 10, 2011

It's a Little Late, But Happy Father's Day

I finally have all of the pictures that my cousin Sara took of me on Father's Day. Which was about three weeks ago.

I have to be quick today, because I am extremely crunched for time: I have around 400 pages left to read, and like, 8 hours of movies to watch, all before Thursday night at 8:30 pm. And then throw in around 8 hours of camp everyday starting tomorrow. HOW AM I GOING TO DO THIS???? Something must go. And that will probably be sleep.

I was kind of sick on Father's Day, and it might show in the photographs. I might be the only one that sees it because I remember Sara taking the pictures, and I was really uncomfortably hot, and I had to cough in between pictures.

Sara took all of these pictures with her film camera (it's a Nikon, if I remember correctly.)
All of these pictures were taken in the same little garden area that my 4th of July pictures were taken.

Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Shorts: Urban Outfitters
Hat: J.Crew
Sunglasses: Galeries Lafayette in Nice
Watch: a gift


I'm a tad awkward around a camera--I guess Annika from "According to Annika" was right: "The return of the 13 year old awkwardness." Well, mine never left, so there it is.
 I look happy, right? But then you notice how bedraggled my hair is.

 I wasn't quite sure what to do next.

Same pose as above, different picture.

There ya have it!

ALSO: One year ago today (July 10th, 2010) was the day I met Darren Criss and went to his concert. Here is my picture for proof:
My camera is European, so it wrote the date the European way, but it was July 10th, 2010, not November 7th, 2010. His hair was already gone by November of 2010.

I'll see you all tomorrow, after my first day of camp!!!

Check out this post on Chictopia.



Vivint is giving away $1.25 Million to charities. Help us win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!