Friday, July 15, 2011

Harry Potter...The Boy Who Lived...Come To Die.

Wow that was one of the many incredibly scripted lines from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2," which I SAW AT MIDNIGHT LAST NIGHT (JULY 14TH) AND IT WAS SO GREAT. I mean, I could go on for hours criticizing everything that they did wrong and what they could've done to make it better, but I won't bore you all with that.

I apologize for not posting yesterday and also for not taking pictures of my outfit that I wore on my 4th day at FIT. It was so hectic--we had so much prep work to do for the premiere. Me and my friend mich had to get our wands (really just me), and then identify them (mine is a 10 3/4 inch holly wand with a unicorn hair core), and get into our costumes, and of course converse for hours about everything Harry Potter, and then we had to get to the theatre (my mom and sister and her friend came as well), and then we got our HP 3D glasses and were so pumped and AHHHHH I'm so overwhelmed I can't even type.

Basically, I forced my mom to drive us to a theatre we'd never been to before because I insisted that we go the 12:01 showing and NOT the 12:11. We just had to.

But because of that, we got good seats, third row, and Mich and I were practically the only ones dressed up in full Hogwarts uniforms. Check us out:

On me: 
Sweater: New York & Company
Shirt: my mom's 
Tie: Mich's dad
Skirt: IDK bro. 

On Mich: 
Everything is from her dad or sister
(Except for) Her robes: Madam Malkin's 

Who wore it best?


 Rachel and her friend Julie bawling over the end of an era.

 Blooper shot. Keep in mind these were taken after we watched the movie.

So yeah. Also, these two random guys came up to Mich and I and asked if they could take a picture with us. It was so cool.

I'm about to go watch "A Very Potter Musical" with my sister so gtgbye!!!




Vivint is giving away $1.25 Million to charities. Help us win!

1 comment:

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!