Sunday, September 18, 2011

Lookin' Good: Fashion Week Street Style

As promised, my street stylin' photogs (I vow to never say that again) taken throughout Fashion Week (starting at IFB Con and ending on Thursday, September 15th). I've chosen 14 of the 153 that I edited down and put in a Facebook album, because all 153 would've taken wayyy too long to upload to Blogger. As it is, it's already 1:30 am (how did that happen?!) and I have to get up in a few hours for schoolHAHAHAH JUST KIDDING IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT/REALLY EARLY SUNDAY MORNING. 

If you are one of the wonderful (and fashionable) people that I met during Fashion Week, and I gave you my card and said you could check my blog to see your picture up here? Your picture might not be displayed physically on my blog, since there are 153 of them, but you (and everyone else) can definitely see them here. 

The little captions will say where the photos were taken. 
All photos by me.

IFB Con

IFB Con

Lincoln Center

Lincoln Center (yes, that is Mondo Guerra, from season 8 of Project Runway, and if you know me at all, you know that I was in a state of depression for weeks after Gretchen won)

Lincoln Center

Lincoln Center

Lincoln Center

Lincoln Center (Pradadadada sunglasses. Snazzy chick right here.)

Lincoln Center. I met the man on the right several times throughout the week without even planning/realizing it. Hey, buddy!

Lincoln Center

Lincoln Center. I love New York City.

Lincoln Center. She just started working it like there was no tomorrow.

Lincoln Center. They were all screamed "The Kooples," especially the guy on the right. Not literally, they would've sounded ridiculous if they had legitimately shouted "The Kooples!" in Lincoln Center.

Teen Vogue Haute Spot, Lincoln Center. Phillip Lim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you haven't checked out his new collection, do so now at style.com.
There you have it! NYFW has been officially covered. Head to toe. Now comes London. And Paris. And Milan. Oy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!