Friday, September 30, 2011

Brits Are Best

Things that are British and therefore (and for other reasons, too) awesome:
1. HARRY POTTER. 
2. Doctor Who (I don't watch the show, but I know my friends Lola and Michelle will kill me if I don't include it on this list)
3. The drama teacher at my old school, Joanne.
4. Charlie McDonnell (I just found out about him tonight and he's incredible, if you don't know who he is, you need to watch his videos. I'm not a usual Youtuber, but he's an exception)
5. The Arctic Monkeys
6. Emma Watson
7. Alexa Chung

I love Alexa Chung. I actually modeled my haircut after her hair.
Here are some in-spy-ray-shun-all (inspirational, for those of you who didn't get that) photos:

(All photos via various sources, mostly Harper's Bazaar. If you know where a picture's from, let me know and I'll cite it)







How cute is she???? Pretty kyoot.

If anyone can rock a Chanel bag, it's her. See pictures 2, 3, and 4. The first picture is very Band of Outsiders Spring/Summer 2012, which I love.

I'll get back to a regular posting soon. Jew holidays are quite time consuming. Eating challah takes a lot of energy.

I'm working on a post about a legit topic, written especially because now I write for the Huffington Post. It shall premiere on Tuesday, October 4th, maybe, or before. Haven't quite decided.


5 comments:

  1. i fucking love alexa chung <3 great post!

    xx, beryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't she the bestest???
    thanks beryl :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle Polton-SimonOctober 7, 2011 at 4:55 PM

    I LOVE THAT LIST
    i also love that i had quite a bit of influence on this list
    with doctor who, arctic monkeys and charlie
    not to mention the fact that i was the one to dress up with you for halloween
    I LOVE YOU
    you are so completely awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. why thank ya mich. that's quite sweet of you

    ReplyDelete
  5. BUT I DO LOVE YOU
    AND WHO WOULDN'T
    YOU SHARE AWESOME WITH THE WORLD

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!