Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I Still Wear Clothes

...But you would have no proof of this, because I haven't done an outfit post in approximately a billion years.

A few nights ago, me, my mom and her boyfriend went out to dinner in our neighborhood, and it was the first time I actually felt like my outfit was worthy of posting about. But sadly, my mom doesn't really know how to use my camera, so all of the pictures either came out blurry or overexposed, or underexposed. I have one photo to show you of what I wore. And one of my supah cool new leopard print Converse.

Pants: Forever 21 (one of the few things I own from this store)
Denim jacket: Gap, thrifted from Angel Street Thrift Shop
Converse: Designed by yours truly, manufactured in China by Converse

Mah shoooooz!! I literally wear them with everything. They're actually quite versatile. I'm super excited to wear them all the time, in public too! I actually did just wear them around my house for a few hours once.

Yesterday my hair was doing this really cool Rodarte F/W 2011 sort of thing (but not really because they were less bangs-ish and it was really only that part that reminded me of Rodarte's hair) but otherwise my hair has been very unruly. It gets frizzy and icky very quickly, so I'm trying to figure out how to handle it. I'll let you know when it's under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!