Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Bad Blogger! Sit! Stay! BLOG!

Who is "Bad Blogger," might you ask? That would be me. I haven't been on top of things lately. I'm still adjusting to my new school, and it's a bit crazy. I have legitimate classes and I have to make friends and such. What a hassle. Thank the lordy lord lord that today was only a three-day school week. I would have crumbled to pieces and been taken by the wind, the way (SPOILER ALERT) He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did at the end of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2. 

On the down side, I don't have anything really worthwhile to share with you tonight. 

On the up side, there's a few things: 
1. I am going to a wedding this weekend (my first wedding ever, OMGooseness how exciting), which means I get to wear fancy clothes, which means you get to see them, right here, in a few days. 

2. I've been workin' on some sketches, all the live long day! (Sing to the tune of "I've Been Working On the Railroad") Just kidding, just during my free period this morning. 

3. I'm working on trying to promote this blog more, so I'm going to try to post more on Chictopia, Lookbook, Twitter and Facebook. The key word here is try. 

Hope y'all are enjoying your week and possibly mentally preparing for the new year: 3 hour synagogue services and apples dipped in honey? Consider me...on the fence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!