Thursday, September 15, 2011

I Broke the Rules

You know, the one that says that you shouldn't wear the same clothes twice? Well, when I went to the ADAM show last Saturday, I had no choice but to wear the black chiffon maxi skirt that I made, but that I also wore to the IFB Conference (you can see me wearing it here). I just had to.

Just by the way, this is somewhat of a filler post, since I haven't finished collecting my photographic proof for the epic (yet completely obvious) trend that I am about to smack you in the face with. I'm getting there though. Gotta wait till New York Fashion Week's over though. Then comes London and Paris and Milan. Hoooo boy. Livin' the rough life.

 Dress worn as a top: Gap
Maxi skirt: me
Denim vest: Chico's via Savers, then DIY'd
Neck ring/scarf: me
Watch: birthday present
Bag: Zara Basics
Platform wedges: DV by Dolce Vita (remember these puppies?)

Lookin' pained. Those shoes were killing me.

 I couldn't even smile. I always smile.

At this point, I just had to look away from the camera and make sure my feet were still there.

(Note: I'm over-exaggerating. Of course my feet were still there.)

Okey dokes, I hope this was good enough for today.

Just so you know, Missoni for Target came out two days ago (September 13th) and was expected to be on sale until October 22nd, but it sold out in less than a day. My mom managed to scrounge up a few things, but I really had my eye on a sweater dress or a pair of knit shorts. Dag nabbit.

Remember to follow this blog if you don't already, I've heard it's pretty good for the ol' self esteem. 


Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway! Don't be afraid! What do you have to lose? Nothing, that's what. You can't win the race if you don't play, or whatever. 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely outfit :)
    xx Maya
    http://girllovescolor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!