Friday, September 2, 2011

Be A Follower, Not a Leader

This is not a phrase that you should apply to your real life. All I'm saying is for you to follow my blog. And I'm here to help ya out.

This here is a photo tutorial for how to become a follower of this blog, no matter what sort of email account you have, or if you don't. I know that plenty of you read this, but aren't followers. I don't mind, but it just makes this blog look more legitimate if I have more followers. Plus it also let's me know how many people read it.

STEP 1: 
Locate the follow button. 




STEP 2: 
Click the "Join this site" button.





STEP 3: 
Sign in using your preferred social media account.




 STEP 3b: 
If you don't have any of the above accounts, you can create a Gmail account in approximately 5 seconds.



STEP 3c: 
If you already have a blogger account, you can sign in underneath the follower icons. 



STEP 4: 
Sign in to your email/AIM/Open ID/Blogger account (I chose Gmail because that's what I use).




STEP 5: 
Make sure that the "Follow publicly" button is highlighted and click the "Follow this blog" button beneath your photo icon, to the left of the panel that says "Follow publicly" and "Follow privately."




STEP 6: 
Click done, and you are now a follower of my blog. Congratulations. 




ALTERNATIVE TO THE ABOVE STEPS: 
See that red arrow pointing to the "Follow" button? You can just click that, and I'm pretty sure it takes you through the same steps or it might just be for Blogspot members. 




This procedure is going to help you when you enter my giveaway sometime in the near future. So you might as well do it now, to get it over with. (Oh, yeah, and thanks for following, I guessssss.....)

UPDATE: 
I just found out that if you don't have use any of the listed email services, and you click the button that says "Create a new Google account" in Step 3b, you don't really create a new email account. For example, if you use Hotmail, or something, and you make your Google account, your email address is still at hotmail.com. You can choose to switch to Gmail by clicking a button, but you don't have to. It's actually quite convenient.

1 comment:

  1. Fashion is not something I love much to read about, but I liked the way of your presentation- your writing style.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!