Wednesday, September 7, 2011

IFB Conference Live Stream

Gooooood morning, readers! I'm up bright and early today for the long-awaited IFB Conference!! As you read this, I'm either on my way there or I'm already there. I scheduled this so that you'd have time to see it before the live stream of the event starts.

So, ducklings, here's the dills. IFB is offering a free ticket to the next IFB Conference and an all expenses paid trip to New York for the next NYFW to the blogger who gets the most "streams" of the event from their blog (meaning the amount of people who watch the live stream on my blog). Since I live in New York already, they're offering us New Yorkers either free car services to drive us to and from fashion shows or an $1000 American Express card to buy clothing (what else would we buy?). Chances are, I'm not going to win, because I have approximately 20 followers, but it's worth a shot, no? The answer I was looking for was yes.


Watch the IFB NYC Conference 2011 below!



Watch live streaming video from ifbconference at livestream.com

Don't worry, there will be intense coverage going on. You will see pictures. But I don't know when, since NYFW is such a krazy kat. A wild child, if you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!