Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Doc Martens First and Forever

I received an email the other day from Dr Martens telling me about their new campaign, which is all about peoples' first anythings, like their first pair of Docs, just as a random example (just kidding that one was totally planned.). Let me tell you, I love Doc Martens, and I do mean love. I have been wanting a pair for the longest time. That's why I jumped at the chance to do a post about their new campaign, First and Forever. Check out the website here.

*Disclaimer: The below text was written especially for the Dr Martens First and Forever campaign, I did not write/do not own any of the rights*

"Some firsts tend to stay with you. Whether it be your first awkward crush, that first fight that you invariably lost, or the first gig you snuck out to. These firsts can be tough, but they tend to stay with you forever, and over time become  a part of you. Another thing that might be tough at first but that will be by your side forever is your first pair of DM's -  First and Forever, Dr. Martens' new campaign, highlights the life long impact these iconic boots will have upon you, their owner. #FIRSTANDFOREVER"

Here are my favorite photos from the campaign, but you can view all the photos by clicking here.

All photos by Gavin Watson. 









Since the campaign is all about firsts, they had Agyness Deyn (the girl in the photos) do an unscripted video about her first heartbreak. It's actually quite good... (Yes, I did just reference A Very Potter Musical, for those of you that were wondering.) 



Check out my "first" at #FIRSTANDFOREVER. They told me that by doing this, all of us (that includes you, my dear readers) would be entered to win a pair of Doc Martens! So just click on that link and we'll see what happens. 


A small note about this week: It's still really hectic, what with this being my first week at a new school and Fashion Week, so fashion week coverage will be a tad delayed. Don't worry, it'll come soon. 


Remember to enter my giveaway!! Win free stuff!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!