Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Another Thing To Add To My To-Do Lyst

No that is not a typo, it's a pun. And you know how I like puns. You know who else likes puns? Rick. Rick loves puns. Don't worry if you don't understand this reference. Only a selected few will.

Remember how I told you yesterday about my Lyst? Well, Hilary from lyst.com promised that I'd be on the weekly newsletter, and lo and behold, there I am:

I know it's small, but you can click on the picture to enlarge it if you want. 

I tried to post the link to the weekly newsletter, but you have to be a member of lyst.com. Aww shuckz!

Sorry that this is such a short post, but I'm p (p=pretty) tired and I should go to bed. Keep in mind that it's not 9 am when I'm writing this, which is what time it was posted. I have academic responsibilities (aka skewl) to handle. Sadly, society has decided that skewl comes first (notice how I bolded the "ew" in skewl) and blogging comes second...LAME.

Night buddies! Or good morning? Good afternoon, maybe? How about hello? But I'm leaving, so I guess that's goodbye, isn't it?

Follow my blog! If you don't know how, CLICK HERE and follow these easy peasy lemon squeezy instructions. Being a follower brings you one step closer to my heart. 


Enter my giveaway! Please! Free shorts! Yeah! 


So demanding, I know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!