Sunday, February 26, 2012

Spotted! NYFW Street Style Part Trois

You know how I love French and street style, especially when they're put together. Sadly, this is not one of those times, I just tried to duplicate the fun of people stalking in France by using the French word for "three." It's not quite the same, is it?

These are the remaining photos I snapped during New York Fashion Week. I may post a few more on my blog's Facebook page soon, so keep your eyes peeled like an orange! Is that not a saying?


Sorry about the visual assaults in the past few days; they'll be over soon.

Topshop leather backpack? More like Rochambeau copypack! Just kidding.

Platform Converse with bacon and eggs on them, which you can't see from here. What a kool kat. Also probably not a vegetarian. 

Neon separates are the way to go. Also fur. And leather arms. All of the above would work.

It's the same girl who was wearing those Pradadadada glasses last season! Oh hey girlfran'!

Jemma Jones from Free People and her photographer friend.

Sylvia and Sam from Lipgloss and Black. Also my fellow Chictopia editors! How cool are they?? Also they're Canadian, so...let's just say 10 points for Hufflepuff.

I loved this photographer's rings. Those are some snazzy knuckles ya got there, bud.

Speaking of snazzy fingers, these are the nail beds of Sylvia of Lipgloss and Black. DIY'd, of course.

Joanna Hillman herself (the Senior Fashion Market Editor at Harper's Bazaar) dashing away from the tents. Whoever she was with thought I was a freak for photographing them running, but haters gonna hate.

Check out that sheer beauty. (Pun!)

Printed coats are the perfect way to look super chic during winter. Why let summer clothes have all the fun? The answer is don't. 

Rocking dat skraf, I see! I commend you, good citizen.

Embroidered jackets? So cool. Medieval chic. 

The Man Repeller!!!! Here's what happened: I saw her on the big screen in the tents sitting front row at Nanette Lepore. So I watched the runway show and as soon as the last model left the runway, I ran outside to wait for her. And lo and behold, there she was! I was like, "Hi Leandra, can I take your photo ?" and she was all, "Yeah, sure!" So I took it, and then I was like, "I met you last September and--" and then she was like, "Yeah, I remember you!" And then I freaked out and said, "Oh my God, you remembered me? Ahhh!!" And then we both laughed and walked away. Best. Encounter. Ever.

The old man is Bill Cunningham, my bff.

It's Keiko Lynn

I think those might be burgundy velvet pants. I approve this message.

Printed dresses with red lips are so Miu Miu. 

Some bloggah. 

Me and Natalie Suarez are now tight. We've had three conversations thus far. This is the path to an eternal friendship, I think.

Wool upon wool: it's like a sheep, but not.

Mullet hemlines are making a comeback. Did they ever leave? If they did I ignored their departure. Mullets in any form are always lurking in the back, waiting to return. 


That about wraps it up for street style. I'm going to start taking more photos as the weather gets warmer, so I don't just do it during fashion week. Thoughts? Questions? Concerns. Hit me up in dat comments box, y'all. You know what to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!