Monday, February 6, 2012

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Fall 2012

This season, I have the über-privilege of attending not one, not two, but six shows that are a part of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. I'm beyond hyped, but it hasn't really sunken in yet. I was hoping this would help. Here are some photos I put together from the S/S 2012 collections of all the designers' runways I'm seeing next week. 

Farah Angsana

Geoffrey Mac

Katya Leonovich

Mathieu Mirano

Rochambeau

Tibi

I think it will all hit me when I get to the IFB Con on Wednesday. Just read about what's going on and you'll just freak out at how awesome it's going to be. I was going to go to the Heart Truth Red Dress Fashion Show, but now I'm not--it's a bit of a mondo bummer (oxy moron?) because that would've been awesome, but we can't win 'em all!

If you've been passing the tents every day on your way to school like I have, then maybe the reality of it is starting the sink in. It's Fashion Week, baby. Almost. 


3 comments:

  1. Remarkable! I was grateful enough to attend for Chictopia last September for the S/S 2012 season, and I'm still in awe! I'm hoping that one of these days I can attend some more.

    xx, Crystal
    @watermoolen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did? That's so cool! I'm hoping to go with them next year. That would be a dream come true!
      I love meeting fellow Chictopia writers! I'll be sure to check your articles out.

      Odelia

      Delete
  2. Thats amazing! All these designers pieces are so beautiful and unique I'm so jealous you'll get to go! How do you even score an opportunity like that?!

    xoxo,
    Leetal
    http://darndailyduds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!