Sunday, February 5, 2012

Current Obsessions: Costume National

A few weeks ago, I stumbled upon a brand called Costume National. I don't remember how it happened--probably while reading a magazine--but I do remember that I was instantly in love. I actually wrote a Facebook post about it on my blog's page, which means it was really important. I'm not much of a status-updater.  That's irrelevant though, because I need to open your eyes to the beauty that is Costume National.
I actually looked as far back as Fall/Winter 2010 (that's like a lifetime ago)...that's how obsessed I am.

The thing that I love about the brand is that they do incredibly new and innovative variations on classic silhouettes. That's what most designers strive for because women (and men) are always looking for investment pieces that are timeless, but they don't want to be boring either. When you mush those two characteristics together, you have a beautiful baby, something that might resemble a union between Darren Criss and Emma Watson. Below are a few of my favorite pieces from assorted collections dating back from F/W 2010 to Pre-Fall 2012. Get ready to be blown away.

All photos courtesy of style.com.

Fall/Winter 2010

Pre-Fall 2011


Fall/Winter 2011

Spring/Summer 2011 

Resort 2012

Spring/Summer 2012

Pre-Fall 2012

Yeah. 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!