Saturday, February 11, 2012

Marilyn Monroe

It should come to no surprise to you that I love Michelle Williams, the actress who portrayed the American bombshell, Marilyn Monroe in "My Week With Marilyn." I've been a little obsessed lately, so I thought I'd put together some photos of the original lady herself. These are my very own photoshop skillz, and anyone who took Digital Art class with me in middle school knows that photoshop is not my forte. Or even on my list of things that I'm somewhat okay at. I'm trying to improve with practice. 


She's just crazy beautiful and inspiring. It's kind of unreal. That's what makes her so incredible though--she has this illusory quality to her that makes it hard for me to believe that she actually existed.

A half an hour after this post is published, I will be at the Tibi Fall 2012 presentation. While you are reading this, I will be freaking out a little bit.

3 comments:

  1. She is so wonderful! Such an inspirational figure for me, love her curves!

    Kaylee
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. this collage is great! and so were all your streetstyle pictures from Lincoln Center!
    I would just like to tell you that I got excited when Aimee Song used your picture on her blog (and posted a link to it!)
    xoxo,
    Leetal
    http://darndailyduds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!