Wednesday, February 15, 2012

If Jason Wu Lived in the 1920s

...I would've fit right in.

I seem to be into the whole phrasing-hypothetical-statements-as-post-titles thing as of late.

This is just a quick post to show you what I wore on Sunday to the Geoffrey Mac and Mathieu Mirano shows. I will obviously be doing in-depth analyses of each collection in due time. February break begins in a few days, but I have taken the liberty of just refraining from doing schoolwork two days early. You're welcome.

Photos taken by Lola Wegman on her outdoor concrete jungle-backyard. 


Dress: Jason Wu For Target/Blazer (invisible but there nonetheless): New York & Company/Scarf: my grandma/Ostrich feather jacket: my grandma/Cut-out clutch: ASOS via IFB Con goodie bag/Glitter platforms: DIY/Tights: my sock drawer

Lookin' like a baby bird. Oh hey.

Just casually resting my glittery foot on a metal wire chair with a strategically placed clutch.

This was taken mere moments before a mental breakdown in which I burst into laughter. The cause of this remains unknown to this day. 

Et voilà! 
Fashion Week is over, and I have so much to tell you about it. Including being photographed by the Bill Cunningham today in the tents. More to come on this in the near future. 

Good night and happy post-fashion week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!