Wednesday, February 8, 2012

IFB Conference 2012: A Taster

I realized how often I use colons in my titles. I feel like that might get annoying. Thoughts? You know where the comments section is.

Anywhoozles, today was my second IFB Conference, and if possible, it was better than the first one. Except that I met the Man Repeller at the first one, so I don't know what can top that. I did meet a bunch of fantastic, creative and inspiring bloggers today, though, so I'm not complaining. I have one problem though: I think I left my free protein bars there, and that made me surprisingly unhappy. I was really excited about them.

I can't say much about it right now seeing as it was such a long day and Fashion Week officially starts tomorrow plus I'm now behind on my schoolwork, but I will leave you with this photo (one of the only ones taken of me today--silly Odelia forgot to ask her friend to take some outfit pictures):

Photo via Design Within Reach


You can't really see what I'm wearing too well, but you can see my DIY glitter platform shoes. Those got a lot of compliments today. 

Dress: Urban Outfitters Belt: (it's invisible right now but I promise it's there) my mom Blazer: New York & Company Tights: my mom (they're very Marc Jacobs F/W 2011Socks: my sock drawer Glitter platforms: DIY 

Happy Fashion Week, everyone!


3 comments:

  1. Loved your outfit today, especially the glitter platforms. Hope to see you sometime soon! Maya http://girllovescolor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is awesome! I wish I could've gone but I didn't get my ticket soon enough. at least I was able to watch some on live stream. loved everything emily schuman and the guy at sartorially inclined had to say (terrible that I forgot his name). definitely gonna try to attend the next one
    you look super cute in that photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can come next time!! It's such a party, like, I don't even know how else to describe it. It's great for meeting new people. I loved what DKNY PR girl said as well as Andy from Style Scrapbook. By the way, Sartorially Inclined's name is Lawrence Schlossman. Don't worry, I had to Google his name anyway so you're not alone.
      Thank you!

      Delete

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!