Saturday, August 27, 2011

Winning!

Well, not yet. Just keep reading, you'll understand soon.


As you already know, approximately 89.4% of the time that I spend on my computer is spent doing something related to this blog, other blogs or fashion in general. And remember, that's just an estimate. This means that it wasn't long before I found out about Cosmopolitan magazine's Blogger Awards, and I entered myself in the competition. Now, I'm not gonna lie and pretend that someone nominated me, but I'm sure most of you didn't even know about it anyway.

That's why I'd be wonderfully honored if you were to go to this link and fill out the form that looks like this (you'll have to fill in the correct information, it'll come up as a blank form, just fill it in like it is below and add in the stuff that's required, and the “Why do you love this blog?” space if you're feeling generous):

This is going to sound somewhat self-deprecating, but I rarely am like this on my blog: if you don't actually feel like this blog is worthy of winning the award for best new fashion blog, then you don't have to nominate me, but if you like this blog enough, you have no idea how much that would mean to me guyz! 

(This is another post that I scheduled in advance—it's so exciting.)

Buhbye buddies!  

2 comments:

  1. Aaaw, sweetie, I'm sorry... but I think the bloggers who get picked out have to be 18 or over. At least that's what it says under "terms and conditions". :/ But hey, just imagine how established this blog will be when you turn 18! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww shucks! Thanks, Annika. That saved me some trouble. Why oh why didn't I read the terms and conditions just once in my life??? I only thought it would work because a girl who went to my middle school and is a year younger entered herself so I thought it was allowed. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!