Sunday, August 14, 2011

Je Trouve Les Tendances à Paris (Trendspotting in Paris): Orange


A NOTE TO FIRST TIME READERS: This blog is not usually written in French, but I'm in France right now and I figured, "What better way to improve my language skills than to write my blog in French, something that I already write everyday anyway? It's genius." This is probably only going to be for the three weeks that I'll be in France.

A NOTE TO ALL READERS: There will, of course, be English translations beneath each paragraph, in blue writing like this.  I won't be able to blog as frequently because it'll take that much longer to write in French and English (my English will be a loose translation of my French). Have fun, guys!



Pendant mes vacances dans France, j'ai détecté beaucoup de tendances. La plus prééminent tendance est orange. Tout le monde porte l'orange: les chaussures oranges, les pantalons oranges, les vestes oranges...c'est tout ici. J'ai commencé prendre les photos des vêtements des gens que je vois sur les rues. Comme une "street style photographer."  

During my vacation in France, I've noticed tons of trends. The most prominent one is orange. Everyone is wearing orange: orange shoes, orange pants, orange jackets...it's all here. I've started taking pictures of people that I see on the street whose clothes I like. Like a street style photographer. Here are some photos I took around Paris: 


 Les deux hommes portent orange! (J'ai vu dans Place Vendôme)
Both men are wearing orange! Double kill! (Spotted outside of Place Vendôme)


 Sa jupe est orange et plissé. Ma vie est complète. (J'ai vois à côté du Centre Pompidou)
Her skirt is orange and pleated. My life is complete. (Spotted near the Centre Pompidou)








Je suis désolée pour le manque de commentaire suivi, mais je me suis précipiter maintenant.
Sorry for the lack of commentary, I'm rushing right now. 

À bientôt!
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!