Friday, August 26, 2011

WHAT NOW.

just 
need 
to 
fill 
this 
space
because 
Blogspot
is 
stupidhead
and
makes 
the 
photo
overlap
with
the 
sidebar. 
So 
I'm 
just 
gonna
keep 
talking
until
it 
fits
properly. 
My
friend
is 
going
to
help
me
fix 
this
soon.
realize
that
this
is
terribly
annoying.

I've 
tried
like
four
times
already
and
it's 
still 
overlapping
so 
will 
write
the
same
two 
words
over
and
over
again:
what
now
what
now
what
now
what
now.
What.
checked
again
and
it's
still
overlapping.
I'm
running
out
of
things
to 
say.
Oy
this
is 
getting 
frustrating.
SORRY.

Okay 
it
finally
worked.


Slide 11 on this slideshow from Harper's Bazaar's website. 

WHAT DID I TELL YOU ALL.

I told you it was big. In fact, I told you here, here and here.

1 comment:

  1. To keep your photos from overlapping, you can either adjust the size of the photos, or instead of having 2 sidebars, you only have one :) Maybe you should try only having one on the left side, since your pictures are larger.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!