Monday, August 22, 2011

Plus de Preuve!

Translation of title: More proof!


J'ai trouvé une autre photo d'Annika où elle porte imprimé guépard:
I found another photo of Annika where she's wearing cheetah print: 

...Et sur le blog de Lena Ker. Elle est artiste. Une très bonne artiste. Et à la mode, manifestement.
...And on Lena Ker's blog. She's an artist. A really good one. And on trend, obviously. 


Et aussi, j'ai vu une robe imprimé guépard: une autre bon choix pour vous qui sont assez braves. 
I also saw a cheetah print dress today: another good choice for those of you who are brave enough. 
(When I say today, I mean yesterday because I scheduled this post for tomorrow (my first time doing this, I finally figured out how to), which is your today since I already posted today, which is your yesterday. And this is why I didn't attempt it in French.)

Now go cheetah it up!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!