Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Jour Quatre

A NOTE TO FIRST TIME READERS: This blog is not usually written in French, but I'm in France right now and I figured, "What better way to improve my language skills than to write my blog in French, something that I already write everyday anyway? It's genius." This is probably only going to be for the three weeks that I'll be in France.

A NOTE TO ALL READERS: There will, of course, be English translations beneath each paragraph, in blue writing like this.  I won't be able to blog as frequently because it'll take that much longer to write in French and English (my English will be a loose translation of my French). Have fun, guys!

Ces sont les photos du quatrième jour. Au fait, "Jour Trois" veut dire "Day Three" en anglais. 
These are the photos from the fourth day. By the way, "Jour Trois" means "Day Three" in English. 


 Mon déjeuner: une quiche Lorraine et une salade. C'était délectable, bien sûr. Je suis en France, pour l'amour de Dieu!
My lunch: a quiche Lorraine and a salad. It was delicious, of course. I'm in France, for God's sake! 


 Le grand roue à côté du Louvre.
The ferris wheel near the Louvre. 


Le Louvre:
The Louvre:




 La vue de toute de Paris! Bien, presque toute de Paris.
The view of all of Paris! Well, almost all of Paris. 


 La Cathédrale de Sacre Cœur, sur Montmartre.
The Cathedral of Sacre Cœur, on Montmartre. 


 C'est moi, et un vieux homme.
It's me, and an old man. 


Ma sœur mange une crêpe beurre, sucre et chantilly. Elle a aimé ça, très beaucoup.
My sister eating a butter, sugar and whipped cream crêpe. She enjoyed it, very much.


Je vais afficher plus de photos tout alors. Faire ça prend un long temps, si vous dites être patient, mes petites sauterelles. À bientôt!
I am going to post more photos soon. Doing so takes a long time, so you must be patient, my little grasshoppers. See ya soon!

1 comment:

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!