Friday, August 19, 2011

Beaucoup de Blogposts Viennent Dans Votre Direction...Mais Pas Maintenant

Nous sommes très occupé ici dans France, lequel est pourquoi je n'ai pas publié souvent. Mais j'ai beaucoup beaucoup beaucoupbeaucoupbeaucoup de choses raconter à mes lecteurs fidèles! A.k.a. vous.

We are very busy here in France, which is why I have not posted often. But I have a bunchity bunch bunch triplebillionthousand of things to tell my faithful readers! A.k.a. you. 


Une chose (une chose très importante, puis-j'ajoute) est imprimé guépard. C'est partout, sur tout le monde, sur tout l'article vestimentaire envisageable et tout l'agencement de couleurs envisageable. Partout que je regarde, je vois imprimé guépard. J'ai beaucoup de photos publier ici prouver la legitimé de cette tendance. Pas maintenant, mais bientôt.

One thing (a thing of great importance, might I add) is cheetah print. It's everywhere, on everyone, on every article of clothing imaginable and every color scheme imaginable. Everywhere I look, I see cheetah print. As does the rest of my family. We'll see someone and my sister will just say, "Cheetah!" and that's that; I snap a picture and we move on. I have lots of photos to post to prove the legitimacy of thing trend. Not now, but soon. 

Je suis trop excitée raconter-vous tout, mais je n'ai pas le temps!!!! Il me tue. Vraiment.

I am too excited to tell you everything, but I don't have the time!!!! It's killing me. Truly. 

Je reviens dès que possible, mais je ne sais pas quand. À la prochaine, mes amies!

I'll return as soon as I can, but I don't know when. Until next time, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!