Monday, August 1, 2011

Ummm....Hi?

Well this is awkward. Sorry I haven't been around for a few days. I had a sleep over with my friend Danica the other night, and we watched "Sixteen Candles," followed by "The Breakfast Club," and then "Funny Girl." We stayed up until approximately 4:40 am. "Funny Girl" is 2 hours and 35 minutes long. We talked through half of it, but whatever. It still took 2 and a half hours.

Let's do a brief overview of the past few days:
Friday/Saturday was covered above.

Sunday was my birthday. Me, my mom, my sister and my friend Marcelo went to Point Lookout beach and had a swell time. We then went to Friendly's to have an early dinner and massive sundaes, and LOL'd a lot at our sundaes because the same thing happened last year. Basically, my mom and my sister's friend Lily and I all drove to Boston on my birthday last year and stopped at a Friendly's. At the end we all shared a humongous sundae, and at the end, either Lily or I said, "I can't believe we ate the whole thing!" And my mom, still shoveling ice cream into her mouth goes, in this gravely, southern accent (which is not what she usually sounds like, mind you), "Well I can!" which if you were to sound it out would look like this: "Wh-ah cayun!" I had to call Lily and have her do her imitation for me because it was just so funny.

Monday (aka today): Me, my sister, my mom and Lily all went to my grandparents' house. Rachel and Lily swam in the pool while I read the Vogue magazine that Marcelo got me for my birthday. I then ate too much, typiqually, and then we drove home. I'm mentally preparing for the 3rd night of the Pottermore challenge. I missed the 1st two nights, though my friend Michelle (remember her blog?) got me and Lola an account, because she got in on the first night. She stayed up until 6 am. That's what I'm doing. I'm going to bed soon and waking up at 2 am to check every hour. I'll nap in between and set alarms so that I get don't miss it. I'm only doing it for myself because I feel like I cheated. I actually had an anxiety dream about it. It was bizarre. It's clearly bugging me.

ALSO, I got my camera tonight!!!!!! It's awesome and I love it and the battery is charging as I type. The only thing I don't have is a CF (memory) card that fits. The one for my old camera is too small to fit the new one.

Anyway, I have to go because I have to sleep and get up at 2 am. I have a love/hate relationship with J.K. Rowling at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE FUNNY FACE
    the clothes r so inspiring...
    also, pics of camera plx?!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!