Sunday, August 7, 2011

Au Revoir, Paris, Et Bonjour Versailles!

A NOTE TO FIRST TIME READERS: This blog is not usually written in French, but I'm in France right now and I figured, "What better way to improve my language skills than to write my blog in French, something that I already write everyday anyway? It's genius." This is probably only going to be for the three weeks that I'll be in France.

A NOTE TO ALL READERS: There will, of course, be English translations beneath each paragraph, in blue writing like this.  I won't be able to blog as frequently because it'll take that much longer to write in French and English (my English will be a loose translation of my French). Have fun, guys!

Aujourd'hui, nous sommes allés d'autre musée, le Musée Carnavalet, dans Le Marais. D'habitude, l'instant je vais dans un musée, mes jambes deviennent fatigué. Mais ce musée était bon. Bien sûr, mon appareil-photo est mort, si les photos arrêt après le musée. Après nous sommes partis le Carnavalet, nous avons mangé les falafels. Ils sont très délicieux, et je n'aime pas les falafels d'États Unis. Ensuite, ma famille et Lola et sa mère avons pris le train à Versailles. La maison que nous sommes resté à pour les trois semaines prochaine, est toute de Versailles sont magnifique. Nous avons visité les chateaus et le jardin de Versailles, alors nous avons dîné au "Restaurant Américain." Typique. Les Américains mangent la nourriture Américain en France. 

Today, we went to another museum, the Musée Carnavalet, in Le Marais. Usually, the moment I go in a museum, my legs become tired. But this museum was decent. Of course, my camera died, so I couldn't take any more pictures after the museum. After we left the Carnavalet, we ate falafels. They were quite scrumpdiddlyumptious, and I don't usually like falafels in the U.S. Next, my family and Lola and her mom took the train to Versailles. The house we are staying at for the next three weeks and all of Versailles are incredible. We visited the castles and the garden of Versailles, then we ate dinner at the "Restaurant Américain." Typiqual. The Americans eating American food in France. 





C'est tout pour aujourd'hui, mais je vais afficher les photos à demain. Vous amusez!

That's all for today, but I am going post pictures tomorrow. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!