Friday, August 5, 2011

J'arrive À Paris!

Well hey there, everyone, it's me, and I'm in Paris! We arrived two days ago, and already so much has happened. It's ridiculous. I have already taken 332 pictures. Yeah. I have about 19 more days of this. At the rate I'm going, I'll have taken approximately 3,154 pictures by the end of this trip, I believe. If my calculations are correct.

Anyway, it's about five minutes to midnight here, and I haven't got much time to post tonight because we're getting up at 7:30 to run on the Champs-Elysées (I have a funny story about running on the Champs-Elysées already) and I don't want to be super tired.

However, and this is très important, starting from my next blog post, whenever that may be (we've been getting home at like, 11:30 every night so far, so it's a little tricky to fit it in properly, especially with the change I'm about to announce), I'll be writing it all in French. I'll put English translations underneath, of course, but that means it'll just take that much longer. I'm only doing the whole French thing because I need to work on my language skills. My English will be a loose translation of my French, since I'll write the French first.

I also haven't taken very many outfit pictures. I have one picture, but it's not very good. I'll work on that though.

Now it's five minutes past midnight, so I'mma bounce.

I'll be back as soon as I can. I'm super excited to show you all of the pictures of I took with my new camera!! I'm one of those people that takes a TON of photos, of everything. It's worth it.

1 comment:

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!