Thursday, August 25, 2011

BRITNEY'S BACK BITCHES! Just Kidding, I Don't Even Know Anyone Named Britney.

Here's to hoping you got that reference.


OH HEY, I almost forgot to mention that I'm back (No I didn't, see the title). In the States. The EW-Nited States. Get it? Because I'm repulsed by American culture after being in France for 3 weeks? I thought it was silly. Start liking it, because rest assured that I'll be using that a lot.


A few quick-but-not-actually-that-quick notes:


WAIT HOLD UP A PRE-NOTE TO THE ABOVE LIST: 
It's so wonderful to be able to blog entirely in English. That French stuff was killing me. Edith pointed this out to me, and I quote: "Scuse me I feel that there is an issue. With your blog. Namely the lack of hilarious typiqual Dellye comments on French sillies" and for this I apologize. And for another lack, which is my lack of posts recently.


Now back to the first list I said I was making: 
1. WHY IS EVERYTHING IN THIS GOSHDARNED APARTMENT SO SMALL??? 
2. It's basically already 5 p.m. in my head. I just got up like an hour and a half ago. I am ever so greatly confused. 
3. I'm leaving for Massachusetts tomorrow morning at 5 a.m., so who knows what my living schedule will be like for the next few days. 
4. I'm planning a giveaway!! Yes, you read that correctly. Odelia is giving you something for phr33....In return for your love. Not in a prostitutional sort of way (how is "prostitutional" not a word? Welp, that's going on the list of words that should be real words but aren't, like "impactual" and "mockatory."), but in a be-a-follower-on-my-blog-like-my-Facebook-page-follow-me-on-Twitter sort of love. Aka what I call Blogger's Heaven. That made approximately zero sense so I am giving you permission to disregard that last sentence. 
5. I have begun the beginnings of work on a top secret mission. Details to be enclosed later. Or will they???? <--Rhetorical question, how would you know wutz goin' on up in mah head? 
6. I am deeply sorry for the lack of outfit photos I took in France. But I'm also not sorry for that, because there were maybe four outfits in total that were worth even looking at, because the weather in France was like a PMS-ing teenager: mood-swingy. Bi-polar. Hot and cold. (That was a weather reference.) 
7. I have SO MANY FREAKING THINGS TO BLOG ABOUT MY HEAD WILL EXPLODE. BUT I ALSO NEED TO UNPACK, THEN REPACK, AND HULA HOOP WHILE I WATCH PROJECT RUNWAY AND CHUCK. 
8. Speaking of Project Runway, if I can figure out how to smush it in, I'll begin my aforementioned Project Runway weekly recaps soon.
9. I received my cheetah print Converse in the mail yesterday, and they are most likely The Snazziest Kicks I Have Ever Owned, and because of that, they don't fit. Yup, they're a tad too big. I have to re-order them, and they take about 3-4 weeks to get here, which means I won't have them for fashion week, which SUCKS.
10. I'm currently downloading all the pictures I took within the past 3-4 days, and by the end of this post, I will tell you my total number of photographs. Hint: It's not 10,000. I overestimated myself a bit. But only a bit.
11. Speaking of photographs, I have no idea how I'm going to get to show you all these photographs. If you want to see them all. I know Edith does, and she might be the only one. Scratch that, I do have an idea: I'll post nearly all of them on this blog's Facebook page, which means some of you will have to "like" that page to see them. I'm a little desperate for "likes" and "follows," I still only have 20 of each. Right: GIVEAWAY! GET EXCITED


And the grand photograph total is: 
.......7,236! 
When I read that number to my sister she said, "Ew." I guess it is kind of sick. Sick meaning awesome! *A small request*: please forget I said that.


Aight, biddies, (see the second entry), I gotta go catch up on some PR. I'm so confused about where I am and what time it is. When in doubt, hula hoop it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!