Sunday, June 19, 2011

Schoooool's Out For Summer!!

...Schooooool's out forever! ("School's Out" by Alice Cooper)

I managed to get a hold of that picture of me in my graduation dress that I was talking about earlier. You can't see my shoes, but they're the same ones I wore to my graduation party.
 I was wearing a blazer that covered up the black satin bow that went around the waist, but it's there.

That's pretty much the only picture that was taken of me, that I know of. But that's totes magotes fine because my mom filmed literally the entire ceremony.

Also, my cousin Sara had her film camera with her today, so she did take pictures of me but they won't be developed until after we get back from California. But it's on my list of things to blog about, so I won't forget! Look:

This is the sticky note I created. Proof that I cannot forget.
Although I won't say that I never forget, because I am not an elephant.

P.S.: If you read my blog and are not yet a follower, please follow, even if you don't have a Blogspot account! You can use Google Friend Connect, by just signing in with your Google (usually Gmail, or another site such as your company/workplace powered by Gmail) email account. I really need some more followers!!

Thanks and enjoy the rest of your Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!