Saturday, June 25, 2011

I Hopped Off the Plane At LAX in my JEANS and My Cardigan

Get it? I didn't have my dream, but I was wearing a cardigan as I hopped off the plane at LAX. I planned it that way. I was surprised that no one else that I saw was wearing a cardigan. It seemed like the only thing to do. And of course, I didn't get a picture of myself wearing my cardigan in front of a sign that said "Los Angeles" on it or anything because I was dead tired. I was up for 24 hours yesterday.

I feel awful about not posting, even though there's only about 10 people who read this. I feel obligated to blog every day, but it's gonna be really hard here. I have SO much to write about the past two days. And I have pictures to post. And lots of things like that. But for now I can't do these things because I have no internet in my room, so I have to sit in the lobby of the hotel to blog.

I will, however, leave you with this:

He's wearing two vests. And a jacket. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!