Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Michelle, ma belle....

This post doesn't have much to do with fashion, but one of my bestest friends Michelle (who I went to the Arctic Monkeys concert with) recently started a blog, like legit 3 days ago. Today she came to me, having come face-to-face with a blogger's biggest plight: WHAT THE HELL DO I BLOG ABOUT???!!!

So I gave her some simple ideas, like writing about her favorite book/movie, lame-o stuff like that. Her blog is just a general one, whereas mine is geared directly towards fashion and sartorial goodness in the world, so it's a lil easier for me to think of things to write about. But I think maybe the reason Mich is unable to think of things to blog about is because she hasn't got many people to write for yet. Her first post was yesterday. So maybe if y'all could check out her bloggybear and mayhaps become a FOLLOWER, she would be more encouraged to write about whatever the hell she wants. Which is what her blog is for.

CHECK DIS SHIT(AKE MUSHROOMS) OUT!!!
See Mich's blog by clicking right here, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!