Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Becky!

I mentioned this briefly last night, but now I actually have the pictures to show you. None of them are really full-on shots of the outfit, but you get the idea.

These pictures that I am talking about are the ones from my cousin Becky's surprise party on Saturday (June 18th) night. Today is actually her birthday, though, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY!!!! 


And also happy first day of summer/summer solstice! Summer solstice begins in exactly a half hour from this second right now. That I am typing it. Sorry for the disjointed sentences, I had to get that all in while it was still 12:46 p.m. PHEW. Done.

All photos taken by Sara Feigin.

Romper: my mom's from the 80's
Belt: Urban Outfitters
Turband (scarf): Hamlet's Vintage
Necklace (which you can't see): Forever 21

Becky is overwhelmed by my turbanding skills. You also can't see it, but my hair was in a braid. I didn't get some crazy haircut.

You can see two things in this picture: the fact that my hair is not gone, and how bad my posture is.
Actually, I was watching my Aunt Pam attempt to hold herself up with her legs crossed on the floor. It was pretty funny.

Unrelated to Becky's party, my mom and I sadly did not watch "(500) Days of Summer" last night. We couldn't find our DVD of it. So we watched the first four episodes of "Will & Grace" instead. I forgot how funny that show is. If you've never seen it, you should definitely watch it sometime.

We did, however, make caramel popcorn, which was just sticky microwaved popcorn. I also made myself a glass of chocolate milk. It was derishus.

I am hoping to get to Urban Outfitters today to get myself a skirt or something like that before we go to California. I'm debating with myself how many Harry Potter books I should take with me, though. I could just bring numbers 5 and 6, and assume that I can finish the 7th in 11 days, as well as rewatch all of the movies. If you don't know what I'm basing all of this timing off of, you should check out this post.

I now have 10 followers!! Hey there Asha. Good to see you shawn.

KEEP FOLLOWING AND SPREADIN' THE GOOD WORD.

1 comment:

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!