Sunday, June 5, 2011

Moodspiration Board

I never know what to call these things. I call them mood boards, but then no one knows what I'm talking about. I always thought that's what their proper name was, but now I just call them inspiration boards when I'm in the company of other people. No, this does not necessarily mean that I talk to myself when no one is around but I'm not denying it either.


Anyway, I have finally located my stupid converter thing for my stupid camera and I downloaded all the pictures I've taken in the past few months, which is about 20. I've decided to space things out a lil bit, so today's post is just about my moodspiration board that I was talking about here.

This is my moodspiration board!! It took me like, half an hour to haphazardly tape all of this crap on. Jayplay, I spent a ridiculous amount of time arranging it so that everything fit perfectly. THERE IS NOTHING HAPHAZARD ABOUT THE PLACEMENT OF ANYTHING ON THIS BOARD. JUST SO YOU KNOW. 

This here is the left side of my mood board. 
…And now the center.
Quick fun fact: did you know that if you press the option key and the colon key on your computer it makes the dot dot dot thing? (I know there's some fancy name for it that starts with an "e" but I'm too lazy to Google it.) It makes it all one letter, as Lola says it. Even though it's not a letter, 'cause it's dots. I tried to tell her that, but she probably slapped me. That wouldn't be unusual. 


This is the right side of the board. The puzzle is almost complete, guys! GET PUMPED 
Here it is, all put together! Again. This is, in fact, a different picture than before. 


I apologize for the wonky-ness of my captions/photos today. Blogger has upgraded and that means that I no longer have any idea how to use it. TYPIQUAL.

Now that I've got my camera figured out, I'll be back more often with pictures.

IN ADDITION: I have another quest. A quest for the perfect overalls. I would greatly appreciate any help that anyone can give me. I am in dire need of a decent pair of overalls. Thank you and goodnight afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!