Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Louis V

The title of this post does not refer to Louis V of France. I'm talking about our good ol' pal Louis Vuitton.

Infinitely better than the French king (while Google searching whether he actually existed, I found out that people called him "Louis the Lazy," in French of course), Louis Vuitton is seriously awesome, and one of the most well known names in fashion. If you ask people who don't know much about fashion to name a few designers, my bet is the names they'll come up with are Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Prada and Gucci. Maybe Fendi. I was talking to someone the other day who didn't know who Coco Chanel was, and I had to just walk away. Don't get me started on that.

Anywhoozles, the reason I brought up the French designer is because he is the person (well not really, 'cause he's dead, but you know...) who designed the shirt I wore the other day. While in France over the summer, my aunt gave me a chocolate-colored cashmere optional-turtleneck LV that she got from her daughter, who works there. It was only a sample, so I don't think it was manufactured and sold in mass, which makes it that much better--I have a Louis Vuitton original! (Possibly.)

Here are some photos my mom and I took of my outfit:

Lopsided hair much? I'm really confused as to how that happened. 

Top: Louis Vuitton (ohhhhhh is it)
High-waisted cords: Forever 21

Jus' chillin' in the corner. Hey guyz!


It's now a turtleneck. Ohmagawd.

Louis V!! It's so legit! 

That's all for today, folks. Peace out!

P.S. Don't forget to follow if you're a regular reader of my blog! Just click the button below for a tutorial. 

See this look on Chictopia.



1 comment:

  1. your jeans works really well:) PS. not in the Christmas mood yet? That’s ok! Join my ‘Mystery fashion goodiebag’ giveaway with Monki, Pull & Bear goodies and more! here: http://cyliaaaa.blogspot.com/2011/12/giveaway-x-mystery-fashion-goodiebag.html

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!