Saturday, December 3, 2011

Chop Chop

I mentioned in last night's post that I cut my hair again--unintentionally (not like, I cut it myself in my sleep, but I was just planning to get a trim and then he just kept cutting, and I trust my hairdresser, so I let him do his thang), but hey! Things happen. My hair made me feel very '60's, so to switch it up a bit, I wore a '90's inspired look today. Woah, crazy time travelling, am I right? 2011 to 1966 to 1992 in one day!

My mom took these pictures in our hallway for me. Thanks, mama!

Shirt: my mom's from the 1970's
Jeans: Cheap Monday
Sweater: Jenny 
Socks and belt: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: my cousin's old riding boots (my friend Elly asked me today if I horseback ride and I was very confused because it was really out of context, but then I got it. ...That's my story.)

Just chillin' in a corner. Oh hey.


Why so serious? I was trying not to think about the fupa these pants create.


I'm going to start to try to post more on Chictopia and Lookbook, so what better time than the present to begin? (Famous last words of a procrastinator...)

I have a busy weekend ahead of me, so I don't know how much I'll be able to post. Please know that I'll be back to a normal schedule soon. Only 21 days until I'm off for Christmas/New Years. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming


Good night, dear readers! See ya soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!