Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Finger Party

Hi guys!

I got a busy fo-shnizzy week goin' on here, but I wanted to show you all my little finger party that I had on all day.

On my pointer finger: opal ring from my great-grandma 
On my ring finger: topaz (?) ring from my great-aunt and mitten ring from Venice Beach, California

The topaz ring was too big so I stuffed another friend on there so he wouldn't be lonely and just fall off.

See how friendly they are? They're fingling! That's finger-mingling. 

A few quick side notes: 
My incredible mom got me a tripod and remote for Hanukah, so my blog is about to get 20 billion times better. Just you wait, my friends. Also, I made a denim and pleather bag for my friend Danielle for her birthday, so expect to see some shots of her modeling it in the near future. For the fiftieth time, I had something else I wanted to say yet I can't remember it. I was telling my friend the other day that I have the short term memory span of a 97-year-old, and no statement could be truer. 

Here's the link to my newest Chictopia article, "The Do's and Don'ts of Holiday Dressing," if ya feel like takin' a peek. 

Happy Hanukah, everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!