Monday, January 30, 2012

Talking To Myself

That's how I would describe this interview of Karl Lagerfeld. Here Karl plays the interviewer and interviewee: so cuckoo Chanel.

I usually don't have the patience for long videos (or really videos at all, that's why I rarely watch television on my computer), but this one is an exception. Karl's accent is so wonderful, and he's also hilarious. Old fashionable German men really are the greatest, especially when they're the head designer for Chanel. 'Nuff said. Note: some of the advice he gives is actually quite helpful because he keeps it rill real and honest.


1 comment:

  1. Lovely post! I love this Karl to Karl video.

    Shall we follow each other? I'm following you.

    WWW.FASHIONWHIT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!