Saturday, January 28, 2012

If My Hair Were Shorter

...This is what I hope it would look like: a cross between fashion blogger Zoe (Girl With The Flower), Michelle Williams and Emma Watson, with a touch of Carey Mulligan. Mostly Carey Mulligans face shape, because it matches mine most accurately out of the bunch. I think. I've been spending a lot of time trying to figure it out. Let's just leave it my head shape is a mix between all four of theirs, because I really can't decide.

Photos courtesy of girlwiththeflower.blogspot.com and google.com. 


Zoe

Michelle Williams

Emma Watson 


Carey Mulligan

Ever since I saw Zoe's haircut (it used to be more around my hair's length, and also quite wavy/curly), I've been obsessed with this style. I may reach the same point that I did over the summer, where I just needed to cut my hair off. This time, however, my mom is not as willing to comply. It may take more of a fight. Or, I may not do it at all. I would LOVE to hear what you guys think about it: if you think I could pull it off, if I should do it, or if I should just stay away from mega short hair at all costs. There's a cute little comments box below for your remarks, statements, judgements and opinions (really, that's what it says, right there in the big capital letters underneath this post). You can also help me decide whose face shape is closest to mine. It's bugging me. 

P.S.: I've been working all day on a fantastic shoe DIY. I mentioned its existence at the end of my t-shirt DIY, but its been pumped up a bit since then. Literally. Think about that one for a minute. 

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!