Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pockets Squared

Just kidding, I'm not squaring any pockets. But I am (as of tonight) a little obsessed with pocket squares. I was catching up on my blogs and found a bunch of new photos on STREETFSN that were incredible. I'm really feeling the menswear inspiration right now. And animal prints/textures. Really diggin' it. Other things that I'm digging? Holes. Actually, that's a complete lie, I haven't touched a shovel in a good six months at least. I felt compelled to make a joke about my outdated vocabulary.

All images courtesy of STREETFSN. 







I'm not even kidding, I'm rocking a pocket square next time I wear a blazer. Hold me to that.
They just look so classy! And we all know what's on my to-read list (Classy and Very Classy by Derek Blasberg, of course).

Other things I'm currently obsessed with: everything at Zara. I never got what all the hype was about, but truthfully I'd never even looked at their merchandise. I wouldn't be surprised if I come back in a few days wearing new clothing. How else am I to spend my Hanukkah money except on shift dresses and snakeskin cardigans?

Peace out boy/girl scouts!


1 comment:

  1. you are truly a good webmaster. The site loading velocity is incredible. It seems that you are doing any distinctive trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterpiece. you have performed a excellent task in this matter!
    Standard Motor Products RU-542 A/C Blower Motor Switch/Resistor

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!