Tuesday, January 31, 2012

CHICTOPIA SNEAK PEEK! Exercising Your Personal Style: Stylish Workout Wear

Okay, it's not a sneak peek really because the article went live yesterday, but in case you don't follow me on Chictopia or do not regularly check Chictopia, here's a little bit of my new article. You can, as always, read the rest by clicking on the link at the very end.


Exercise is just one of those things. You know what I’m talking about: one of “those things” that you have to do, like going to school or watching “Wizards of Waverly Place” at least once in your life. Okay, maybe it’s a little different. A lot of people don’t exercise; some of them are fine, while others really should because it effects them medically. But another thing that is inevitable is everyone’s daily interaction with clothing and fashion, which is why I’m so confused as to why the two never really meshed well. Gyms and airports are tied for the highest volume of unattractive clothing in one place, hands down. The reason is because you see the same type of apparel in each venue: sloppy, unflattering, (usually) dirty, and/or ill-fitting garments. It’s kind of sad, really, because fitness is a very large part of some peoples’ lives, and it is a shame that they look like overgrown camp counselors most of the time. Sadly, I fall into the category of those who dress well on a daily basis but look like a shlump at the gym. I guess my excuse is that I’ll be sweaty and nasty in my workout clothes so why bother wearing something nice, but that’s kind of lame. It doesn’t have to be like this! There are options out there for us fashionable people who suddenly transform into slovenly slobs as soon as they step foot in the YMCA. I’m on a mission to turn this all around, so I scoured the internet for the most high fashion activewear I could find. Below are my favorite selections.

***
Just kidding, you can't view my favorite selections below unless you CLICK HERE to read the rest of the article. Which you should do, because the letters are humongous. 

1 comment:

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!