Thursday, January 5, 2012

Parisian in New York

I'm going to live in Paris one day. Just so you know. That's why the dress pictured below just called my name when I entered the sale section of Urban Outfitters the other week. It was actually a little scary; I thought there was some creeper trying to lure me somewhere, but it was just an article of clothing. Phew.

I can't write much right now because I am currently watching the premiere of "Project Runway: All Stars." It's creating so many mental conflicts--Mondo vs. Anthony vs. Kenley vs. Oh my God I can't even handle this.

I've got some new batteries for my remote control, so I can actually show you this incredible dress. The best part is that it's extremely unique because it was made by Urban Renewal. Also it was $15. Also I the hemline is incredible. Also it has Eiffel Towers and coffee cups on it.

Photos taken by me and ma tripod!

Dress and knee high (thermal!) socks: Urban Outfitters 
Tights: my sock drawer? 
Cardigan: Erik Stewart (from my mom)
Boots: Vintage from my grandma 

Such stylish maternal figures.

You seein' dat hemline? I'm seein' it. I'm checkin' it out.



Isn't this just the cutest print? So typically Paris.

These are my nails. Just soak it all in.

Sorry about the lack of captions (déjà vu), but I haven't even had time to read my usual blogs all week. That's how you know I legitimately have a lot of stuff to do.

Happy less-than-two-hours-until-Friday!


1 comment:

  1. I love that print :) Very pretty. Little Eiffel towers make everything adorable.

    Happy New Year <3

    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!