Thursday, April 12, 2012

Wishy Washy

More wish than wash, if you please. 

Like any normal human being, I have the desire to own things that I have no money for. Here is a small (actually, it's quite large) collage of thirteen of my most-coveted items from my brain list. Made at around 12:30 in the morning, do not judge my Photoshopping skills...to my face. 


1. Baseball shirt 
5. Black kitten heels 
6. Septum chain (seen better here)
8. Afghani necklace (worn by Madeline Pendleton)
9. Vintage gloves 
10. White Converse (worn by Sadie Heisler)
11. Maryjanes
12. Black flats 
13. Mustard yellow loafers (these ones just showed up on the internet, so I was like, "Okay, you can join") 

I'm out shopping at the moment, so I figured this was an appropriate thing to post. There will be more to come on my buying adventures at a later date. For now, drool on your computer over the beautiful specimens pictured above.

Happy Thursday, meaning it's almost Friday, meaning it's almost the weekend. So happy almost weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!