Wednesday, April 4, 2012

CHICTOPIA SNEAK PEEK! New Names To Know

Well hellooooo y'all! Tomorrow is my last day of school until April break...I'm so freaking pumped. I am so tired and so done with school; it's time fo' some chillin'. Anoué, here a little snippet of this week's Chictopia article!



I love wordplay (see the title—alliteration for the win!).

Last week, I had the privilege of attending a private press viewing for the fall 2012 collections of Alice Yim, Stella & Jamie, Amber Sakai, Johanna Johnson and Lemaresca. It was a terribly windy day in late March, one of those days that would cause someone to like this Facebook page upon their arrival home. I was a little worried that I’d look like a disheveled hobo once I finally reached my destination, seeing as I got a little turned around. Lower Manhattan is a confusing place.

I entered a small room on the 8th floor of really nice building and was greeted by an awesome woman named Raphie. The tiny space was occupied by four racks of clothing and a table covered in spiffy handbags and accessories. I pulled out my camera and notepad and was presently guided through each of the four collections. I will now recount the information bestowed upon me to you, my dear readers. You’re welcome.

***
If you want to found out exactly what information was about to be bestowed upon you, CLICK THESE SUPAH HUGE WORDZ TO READ THE FULL ARTICLE ON CHICTOPIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!