Friday, March 9, 2012

These Are Shoe-Ins

A pun functioning as a post title, how classic. 

I've had the word "shoes" on my "To Blog About" Sticky Note on my laptop for the longest time and tonight I decided to go for it. Luckily for me, I have an unending archive of photos of everything forever, so getting all these photos didn't take too long. It's a good thing too, because the Portlandia season finale is on right now. Gotta get my weekly Fred-and-Carrie fix. 

Below are some shoes that I either think are fantastic beyond human comprehension or that I want on my feet: note that the two are not interchangeable. I would could never wear those insane Prada shoes, but I do love 'em with all most of my heart.
Isabel Marant Willow Sneakers. I just had to throw these in. 

From the Doc Martens First and Forever A/W '11 campaign. Remember that? 

...As are these. I like me some Docs, okay? Haters gonna hate.

Those are some hot shoes. I am just pounding out these shoe puns tonight. Image via Tommy Ton for style.com.

Not quite sure where these came from, but I want golden harnesses on my feet. 

DIY googly eye shoes from Zoe of Girl With The Flower. Freaking genius right here. 

An unknown source again (lame, I know; I'm a click-and-dragger, labeling is such an effort), but the whole Navajo-gypsy-sophisticat (the last word is one of my own creation, denoting a sophisticated kool kat and a play on words of "aristocrat.") vibe is one I totally dig. 

This is a photo I constantly come back to for inspiration. When I get socks like these I will no doubt be one of the happiest munchkins on earth. Photo via harpersbazaar.com.

Alexa Chung's feet clad in Charlotte Olympia's kitty flats. I will be DIY-ing these puppies (ha, these are cat slippers, I just confused you) in the near future.

These just might be Chanel F/W '11, but I ain't sure. 

Kork-Ease Grace Perforated Wedge from Urban Outfitters.

This is actually a sneak peak photo--it will be posted in early April as a part of my "Can I Have Your Closet" segment, Sadie Heisler edition. Beat up white Converse are literally perfect. 

I hope my feet-spiration has helped you enjoy your Friday night even more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!