Wednesday, March 21, 2012

CHICTOPIA SNEAK PEEK! Elizabeth + James Spring 2012 RTW


It’s officially springtime. That means it’s finally time for the highly anticipated spring 2012 collections to be worn and admired. It’s all quite silly; the fall collections just came out a few weeks ago and we’re just now starting to wear this season’s trends. The new clothes have hit stores, which means that it is the perfect time for a trunk show. An Elizabeth + James trunk show, to be exact. At a boutique in the Bowery. On a sunny Thursday afternoon.

I’d never been to a trunk show before, so I had absolutely zero idea what to expect. It turns out they basically just have the collection on display. Since I went on behalf of Chictopia, I was allowed to take photographs of the garments. Not gonna lie: it was a tad awkward being the only one in the whole store snapping pictures, but I probably won’t ever see those people again so it’s okay.


***

That's the first two paragraphs of my Chictopia article for this week. As one of the only New York editors I'm asked to go to any events that take place here in da citay, including trunk shows and private press previews of collections (pumped? I think yes). I'd really appreciate if you clicked THESE FREAKING HUGE WORDS to finish reading the rest of it if you are so inclined. Please and thank you and merry Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!