Thursday, November 17, 2011

Work That Up 'Do

Remember this video?

Sorry I haven't been blogging all week: midterms have begun again (we have midterms six times a year, plus more midterms in January, then finals in June and regents. What is this.) so I've been kind of freaking out. I had a minute to pop in and just share a picture with you all. 

Over the past few days, hair has for some reason been a common topic of conversation for me, and more than once have I realized how much I want Solange Knowles' hair: 

It could easily function as a pillow, which is very helpful in long car rides and when on an airplane.

It's so practical, I don't know why everyone doesn't have this hair. 

P.S. Check out my latest article on Chictopia and vote it "chic" if you've got an account! 
P.P.S. I'll be back to posting more regularly as soon as I can, I pwomise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!