Thursday, November 3, 2011

All Hallow's Eve and Other Tales

The above photo is the reason parts of my scalp are still pink.

So here's a funny story--I had my camera with me all day, yet approximately two decent photos were taken of me. But don't worry, my costume was crap. I'LL DO BETTER NEXT YEAR, I PROMISE!! I've never been much of a Halloween gal anyway, if ya know what I'm saying.

I jus spent the past half hour writing an article for Chictopia, trying to be all sophisticated sounding. It's so nice to be able to write how I speak and have people enjoy it. HAY GUYZ ITS ME!

Sorry for my irregular posting schedule--I'm a bit sleep deprived for some reason (high school, mehbs?), and I've tried to go to bed early every night which has always just not happened. And my blog has suffered because my teachers decided to give me a math test and a French test on the same day. That day is tomorrow. And here I am, blogging. Typiqual.

REALLY QUICK THOUGH: Lola (on the left) and I, and my family, are going to see "How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying" on Broadway on Saturday night, and I'm stoked. I love Daniel Radcliffe so much.

Alright, time to peace out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind, Dear Readers!